[simpits-tech] Eject!!!!!!!

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Mon Sep 15 23:22:20 PDT 2003

Gene Buckle wrote:

> That's like putting a $5k sound system into a $200 car. :)  Let me
> know
> how it flies - I've entertained buying one in the past.

I need to find a 1mm drill to finish it. Not an easy thing to get ahold of
here in redneck central. Metric is the devil ;) I also have a Firebird II
that I'm converting to 3 channel. Both the FB and SS will have this nifty
bit of programming in the transmitter. When active it mixes 10% up elevator
with rudder. So I just have to flip a switch and it flies just like a
Firebird.

I might have to find myself a Wattage Mini Thermalaire soon. Hobby People
has 'em for $40 and I'm more of a glider guider anyway. Then there's the
Dragonfly indoor helicopter. Sounds like a good thing to chase the cats with
;)

One of these days I'm going to build a 400% scale of one of those $1 balsa
rubber powered things. I already modify the hell out of those for my son, to
the point that they VTOL nicely, so a BIG one might be fun.

Too many hobbies...
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net