[simpits-tech] Eject!!!!!!!

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Mon Sep 15 22:37:03 PDT 2003

Gene Buckle wrote:

> Hey!  There's an Ugly Stik wing in there!  Wait.  Not so - just a
> similar
> wing planform. :)

GWS Slow Stick. Still haven't gotten around to flying it, though. There's
something really wrong about flying a $50 plane with a 8UAFS though ;)

See that silver thing in the bottom left corner? It's a cool little stand
for a projector that lets you adjust everything in very, very small amounts.
Gee, wonder what I'm planning on doing with that ;)

And on an unrelated subject, anyone know where to get a projector that takes
an RCA input? A projection TV would work fine. I'm too cheap to fork over a
grand for a VGA projector.
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net