[simpits-tech] Once again...

shizznit at ihug.com.au shizznit at ihug.com.au
Tue Sep 16 04:00:32 PDT 2003

Wasnt there one mishap but with the F4 Phantom involved at an airshow where
both Pilot and backseater died at somewhere in the US...last year?  Cant
remember the name of the place but I still remember seeing slow mo. of
footage of it going down with the Rso punched out just as it was about to
hit the ground.

Or are you only counting F16 Airshow mishaps because they only have one
engine... if a F15 has a mishap like that... it will not be a mishap but a
bad dose of "misfortunate" that both of them went banana on the pilot? :)

Al
Sydney, Oz