[simpits-tech] Eject!!!!!!!

Steve Wilson mafsix at gci-net.com
Mon Sep 15 10:54:10 PDT 2003

Ack, no!  ;-)  The 'rents were my best pax.  They even paid for a most
excellent Chinese dinner immediately after I finished scaring the sh*t out
of....er.....giving them the ride of their lives.  Hehe - nope, managed not
one but two landings in a row where you hear the tall grass rustling along
the bottom of the fuselage and spinning up the main wheel just before the
ship kisses terra firma.  But I had to give up the sport due to a crash in
the cash flow, and before I regained that certain level of income that makes
such sports accessible, I discovered flight sim.  The dark side...  Now that
I'm in Arizona, the temptation is going to be strong to sample southwestern
thermals and rotors and such, but that will depend on what sort of job I
manage to find.  IT looks to be out, and DIY Home Improvement is back in
(aka Home Depot Drone).  Time will tell.  I would also like a sport bike in
the stable next to my dirt bike.  He who dies with the most toys, etc....

Steve