[simpits-tech] Eject!!!!!!!

Marv De Beque mdebeque at woh.rr.com
Fri Sep 12 18:25:38 PDT 2003

The only thing the back seat sign off means is that a licensed pilot can
take the club plane out and fly as pilot in command from the back seat.
That means a non-paying front seat passenger is also allowed.

So, the reality of it means that my ability to fly the aircraft meets
minimal standards set by the club for safe flight.  That is a long ways away
from a commercial license or an instructors certification.

Still, just another milestone on the road to flight.  Makes me happy to have
reached it.  Makes me happy  to know that there is a lot more I can do, too!

Marv