[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by jmiguez.

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Fri Oct 31 00:52:44 PST 2003

Brian Sikkema wrote:
> Way cool stuff. Still not worth the ticket price, though...
>
> I got to see the Concorde in person once, land and takeoff, in Battle
> Creek,
> MI (someplace it doesn't ordinarily go, obviously). The local aviation
> college had signed a deal with British Airways, so they sent the
> first class
> over on a Concorde. Talk about lucky little pricks....

I saw it once a month when I lived in Vegas. It makes a stock engined 707
sound like a Cessna. We lived 10 miles from the airport and it would rattle
our windows.

Back when I worked for American Eagle I checked on the price of a pair of 1
way tickets to London. Over a grand each and that was standby. Err... no.
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net