[simpits-tech] 1. Re: Good news for Falcon 4 fans (Frank Riedel)

pigi at frumar.it pigi at frumar.it
Thu Oct 30 21:25:36 PST 2003

I think that actually one of the most important things ( and maybe not so time
consuming ) would be the labels around the obs ( inside the MFD )
The MFD data are important, but I could wait for it .
What stopped me realizing the MFD with the obs is that I can't see wich obs I
should press.
Yes, I know I should know this by heart, but... I've not to much time to fly
'cause I'm working on my projects.
So if the obs labels appear in the ShMem, i'll start soon working on new display
and obs.

Just my 2 cents.

Pigi