[simpits-tech] Good news for Falcon 4 fans

Jean-Yves SURFIN' surfer.man at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 30 20:06:04 PST 2003

Hi Marc,
Hi to All,

No reply direct, Marc,  but the words "cockpit builders" in Frugal post
seems to be a REAL good news, specially when you think I write to g2I
before...

Maybe we could refine our wishes and reply in Frugal's forum and
direct..

Any ideas about topics guys ?
Eagle 9,  Frank,  Pigi ...(sorry, I certainly forget many other
coders..)

I think we could tell to G2I  our improvement wishes (shared memory...)
about next Falcon version...
Put some other cool links,
some C language exemple,

Cockpit builders 's Paradise is maybe near...

Really, It's now to open our mouth and express our voices.

What do you think about ?

Best regards,
Surfin'