[simpits-tech] EPIC Prob.

Frank Riedel frank at rezultat.dk
Wed Oct 29 18:45:35 PST 2003

Hi All of u using EPIC !
I have a big prob. my EPIC is starting to be failing !

Windows XP
EPIC System:
EPICcenter 1.155
EPICUSB v/EDCF-EEPROM runing  12 Mhz
2x EXPANSION (microcockpit setup)
1x ABA
5x BTN module
4x OUTPUT

Now, when i run on my 1Ghz IBM Thinkpad no prob.

when i plug into 2Ghz HP (play PC) in network setup
with 2 other PC the EPIC "fuck up" ...
In EPICinfo it shows all analog connectet and they shows to work ok,
same for output seems to work, BUT the button module is showing now
switches connected... sometimes it shows some flashing checkboxes.

also is EPICcenter offen comes with an error when DownLoading to EPIC
at the end... it hangs !

Same prob. with other 2 PC on network
not sure... but maby the prob started after installing the network on the 3 PCs

Any Help out there ?????

Frank