[simpits-tech] Eye googles

Gordan Sikic gordan.s at mail.inet.hr
Fri Oct 24 16:12:17 PDT 2003

Hi Da,

> It says on the website for Xviewer...
>
> "Please note: The VFX3D is a discontinued product and is no longer available
> for purchase. Technical support for the VFX3D is still available by clicking
> here."
>
> Is that the reason why?

VXF3D is an "older" product, that was in the "zenith" couple of years
ago... and the product before was VXF1D (I think).

As I understand it, VXF3D is not being made anymore, but the support is
still on.

As fas as X-Viewer is of concern, I've heard that there will be couple
of models, (incl xBox version, hi resolution version for PC, as well as
some custom HMD's I know nothing about); but pls do not hold my word for
this; these are rumours _only_.

Alternative is to purchase some other HMD, and head tracker separetly
(like inertia Cube, or I-glasses_something for example), but it is a
more expencive solution (rumour also :).

ciao,

Gordan