[simpits-tech] Eye googles

Da Shizznit shizznit at ihug.com.au
Wed Oct 22 21:47:38 PDT 2003

I stumbled onto the Kaiser electro-optics website again because someone wantedto show me those lovely simulator HUDs they've got and because recently we talked about projectors etc etc... I took a more serious look at their HMDs.

http://www.keo.com/keo/Hmds.html

They have a distributors in Sydney so I emailed them for some general enquiries...but the only thing I was interested in was the price... and it turned out to be 32000 AUD for a pair of them.

I  expected they googles to be expansive... but not that expensive...! that sort of money can be spend visiting just about everyone on this list on an around the world trip! haha

or buy 8 good projectors!

Cheers,

Al
Sydney, Oz