[simpits-tech] Small keyboard for cockpit?

Da Shizznit shizznit at ihug.com.au
Mon Oct 20 20:56:46 PDT 2003

Hi Guy,

Very nice and little keyboard, bugger you will only ship to the US.

While we are on that topic. I got myself a small USB keyboard myself
recently, but not as small as your's. Mine is about the same size as the one
you would get on a 15" laptop computer. It will be use in my pit as you can
imagine. My idea is to make a bracket or a stable padded platform with some
strape that can be strap onto my left leg similar to a kneeboard or a flight
computer. So its within reach of my hand when I need to type but still out
of the way of all of the control surface of the pit.

I recently saw an "one hand" keyboard designed for people who play FPS games
who has one hand on the mouse and cant afford to take it off. Half the
alphabet is on the keyboard then you have a shift key that will enable you
to access the other half. Although I like the size of that device, but I can
only imagine what a struggle it will be to try type with one hand in the pit
(Must take abit of time to get used to).

Good luck with the Auction!

Al
Sydney, Oz