[simpits-tech] Projector impressions

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 13:14:09 PDT 2003

Bob,
I hate that I missed the show! Two years in a row! But I simply couldn't make it :(
Was there a F-4 there again?

Justin

Justin,
  Why don't you try a real screen.  You can buy the material at your local
fabric shop (or if they do not stock it - they can order it).  I have a 7x5
that I use to cover my bedroom window.  It keeps the light out and works
great when I finally hook my slide projector up.  Also from the outside it
looks like a nomal shade (HOA's should be shot, not protected).  Missed you
at the airshow at Alliance this year.  Chris had his F16 and F111 pits out
for show.

Bob