[simpits-tech] Projector impressions

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 18:42:35 PDT 2003

distance is about seven feet or so. I'll measure it to be sure. I am running 800X600. It works fine for me. My problem is the need for a much brighter overhead, it is a El Cheapo freebe so I cant really complain for what I didn't pay for. But it does the trick for now!

Justin

Sounds great Justin, I've got a projector setup as well. Just out of
interest - what is the distance from your eye to the screen ? And what
resolution are you using ?
My projector is an old InFocus and max resolution is 640x480. If I have my
sim too close to the screen each pixel looks about the size of a house
brick :-) Can't afford a better one just yet.
Rod