[simpits-tech] Projector impressions

Rod Dale rodd at castle.net.au
Wed Oct 15 16:10:07 PDT 2003

Sounds great Justin, I've got a projector setup as well. Just out of
interest - what is the distance from your eye to the screen ? And what
resolution are you using ?
My projector is an old InFocus and max resolution is 640x480. If I have my
sim too close to the screen each pixel looks about the size of a house
brick :-) Can't afford a better one just yet.
Rod