[simpits-tech] Projector impressions

Kevin Foisy kevin.foisy at stealthbits.com
Tue Oct 14 23:13:01 PDT 2003

yup, I found the same thing.  In fact, I had studied several sims and it seemed that the first thing many serious builders did was engineer the display system.  First part of my pit was the projector and I would do it all over again.

As you say, the most impressive thing is the "feel".  It becomes much more real.  you get the feeling you're actually flying.  I love doing approaches in the city over building because you want to look down!  Rwy alignment is much easier now too!

KF