[simpits-tech] Light not updated when not displayed

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 13 20:47:24 PDT 2003

I'm no programmer (wish I was), but from what I have read there is no work
around in the current state of Falcon.  Erwin knows more about this stuff
than do I.  This and other things are what we hope to see in future versions
of Falcon.  Unfortunate, these are low on the priority list since we are
such a small market.  That's why I wish G2i or whoever develops Falcon
further, would make some sort of SKD so that pit builders could write
programs to get this kind of data.  M$ does it for Flight Sim.  Or at least
let us pit builders modify things so that we can have functioning MFD's and
light bits and so forth.

It would be nice if somehow you could throw in one screen in the refresh
cycle at some point so that the light bit has been "displayed" and the bit
would thus be updated.  Would barely be a blip and hardly noticeable.

Jay