[simpits-tech]B8 stick grips

Ben Jones bjones at pipecomp.com.au
Fri Oct 10 21:19:31 PDT 2003

Rod,

I have purchased ( and my father )  parts previously  from both aircraft
spruce and also wicks for our 2 aircraft,  honestly i can say these are 2
brilliant company's to deal with , and i highly recomend them to anyone
without any hesitation !!,

>From memory if your order is over 50 greenbacks they will send your a free
catalogue , if not the price of a catalogue is only about 10 bucks, but dont
quote me my memory is often hazy  due to a Bundaberg-Rum infustion 8-)

Then only thing that is annoying for us oz blokes is the delay going through
customs when they mark the parcel " Aircraft parts" it takes a little longer
, but when the parts arrive the shipping box is in brilliant condition due
to the fact it is handled like eggs when its marked "aircraft parts"

rod if you are looking for any stuff i have both catalogs at home to flick
through ( That goes for anyone else too ! )

hope my rambelling helps

regards

ben
bjones at pipecomp.com.au