[simpits-tech] 7 Seg LEDs

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 14:22:35 PDT 2003

Hey Gene,

Just posting this as a new post to see if I can get another bounce for ya. Anywho, I havent had time to actually search their sites yet, so I don't know if they'll be any help, but here are a few electronics parts dealers I haven't heard mentioned yet:

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/
http://www.newark.com/
http://www.digikey.com/
http://www.mpja.com/
http://www.jameco.com/
These are just some catalogs I have, like I said, I haven't seen these mentioned yet so I thought I'd throw them out there. Incidently, Newark is by far the largest catalog I personally have, so you stand a good bet with them. Of course, I don't have an allied catalog at the moment, those are pretty big, too.

Brian