[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Gene Buckle.

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 9 02:41:41 PDT 2003

Ah, but only I know where he keeps them!  I, in fact, spent two afternoons
contorted around in that beast taking out all the panels, throttle and stick
so it could be repainted the proper color.  My back is still pissed at me.
Seems like everything in that sim has four connectors of some kind.  Three
of which come out with ease, but the fourth takes an act of God to remove.

Jay