[simpits-tech]B8 stick grips

Rod Dale rodd at castle.net.au
Thu Oct 9 09:53:51 PDT 2003

Has anyone had any dealings with Aircraft Spruce Aviation at
www.aircraftspruce.com or Wicks Aircraft Supply at www.wicksaircraft.com ?
They both have replica B8 stick grips and I was wondering if any of our
members have purchased these items from either of these suppliers ?
Being the most used (and abused?) item in the cockpit, I need to be sure
that they are sturdy and robust enough. I've seen photos of them (prior to
the drawings now on display) and they look pretty neat. Also they can be
sleeved to fit any sized column and as mine are non-standard columns that
makes it easier.
I'm about to purchase a couple and thought I'd ask the experts first :-)
Cheers,
Rod