[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by ChrisBrace.

Chris Brace chris at renovo.co.nz
Mon Oct 6 10:36:27 PDT 2003

John, Yes the whole thing is phidget based. Chester developed some stuff
especially for me that is now available for anyone to use. This includes
Rotary encoders, 8x7seg LED displays and of course the 0/32/32 for
Input/Output. What you don’t see is the pix is the lettering lit up.
Each word will light when the function is turned on.
It took a long time to get right, but its all fully functional and it’s
a charm to use. Code was initially prototyped in VB6 but we switched to
Delphi now.
We are presently working on the instruments, they are all simkits but
rather than use there interfacing we are using... You guessed it,
phidgets servo boards. We have them working already. Just gotta get the
piher's working with the phidget i/o kits.
Hey Roy you got these working yet?

Cheers
Chris.