[simpits-tech] Hello All

harold enos fliper56789 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 4 21:33:55 PDT 2003

Thanks Justin,
The cost for the Glairsheild will be very fair for anyone that would like one, I have the mold now because of making mine for my simulator.And I would rather help anyone in our Sim Community, then just let it set here  collecting dust. Also their will be a trim wheel pedistal avalible soon,....as to get mine the way i wanted it I had to mold that also.
  Best
Phil

Justin Messenger <jjmessenger at yahoo.com> wrote:

Phil,

That is a great looking website and a great 172 project. In the future I will be interested in a glareshield.

I hope you consider joining the simpits webring

http://a.webring.com/hub?ring=cockpits

Justin

www.Phantom.highspeedzone.com

http://dc8cockpit.catisp.com

Hello,
My mame is
Harold Phillip Enos....( Phil) for short.
I live in Michigan in the USA.
Call sign........"Fliper"
4.Personal Website
.http://www.geocities.com/a_h_sawdust/our_cessna172_simulator.html
5.Email (optional* ) fliper56789 at yahoo.com
6.Short bio ....
I'm a 50 year young semi retired marine mechanic, a dad of four great
kids. I have many hobbies, with flying real planes and building a
Cessna 172 sim being the present one that gets most of ay attention.

Best Phil

To unsubscribe, please see the instructions at the bottom of the above page. Thanks!