[simpits-tech] Custom made knobs, etc

Robert Bibber robert at karobsiberians.com
Thu Oct 2 12:38:26 PDT 2003

Due to the difficulty many sim builders have trying to get authentic parts -  I am considering using my skills for working with various composite materials to try and help. I am fairly certain that I could duplicate some hard to find parts like knobs, throttle grips and the like. If I could borrow samples of some of these hard to find parts I am sure I could replicate them affordably and make them available to pit builders in the states. One thing I need to know is if there is sufficient interest in the pit building community for this to be worth putting my time and effort into.

Robert Bibber