[simpits-tech] Video cards

Ido Dekkers idekkers at clicksoftware.com
Sun Nov 30 09:33:14 PST 2003

And more important - the 5200 is not DX9 compliant - the 9600 is ( actually
you can get any ATI above 9500, they are all DX9 compatible).
Regarding the GeForce line - their DX9 support is via driver not hardware
so they work slower , ATI is hardware DX9 compatible.

Ido

             "Marc Quintin"
             <marcquintin at hotm
             ail.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  simpits-tech at simpits.org
             simpits-tech-boun                                          cc
             ces at simpits.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [simpits-tech] Video cards
             11/30/2003 02:28