[simpits-tech] Video cards

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Sun Nov 30 01:07:31 PST 2003

Roy Coates wrote:

> You gonna borrow some diapers from junior too?  ;)

That's what the hose and funnel are for ;)

I just spent the last 4 hours cleaning my office and minimizing the extra
wires running everywhere. This place was a pigsty. Yuck. Nasty even. In the
mess I found a nearly complete P2-450 and a spare processor for it. Might
have to build a webserver out of that one. Speaking of that, anyone know how
to use 4 static IPs with a single DSL modem? Do I just hook up a hub
straight to the modem or do I use the current router and static route
everything to the individual machines?
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net