[simpits-tech] Bendy MDF and Cheapo display (PICS)

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 31 May 2003 20:26:52 +0100 (BST)

On Sat, 31 May 2003, Alan D. Mazurka wrote:

> Hi, Roy.
>
> sweeeeeeeeeeet.
>
> i have immense appreciation for the folks who invent on the practical
> scale. it provides inspiration for the "rest of us" whose pockets aren't
> necessarily as deep.
>
> thanks for the good work.

Hey, my pockets are FAR from deep!  If cash was no object, I'd have bought
a full set of simkits instruments, a couple of KE72's, some of that very
expensive FAA certified control gear, a real seat and a monster projection
system!

I have far too many hobbies, and a wife who discovered QVC and Ebay. I can
only spend a modest amount of my 'pit obsession, hence the el-cheapo MFD!

I must admit though, there is nothing more I like than sitting in the
workshop thinking "how the HELL am I gonna make one of those!?"

Half the fun is in the designing and building, I hope others enjoy my
efforts!

Roy.