[simpits-tech] DeltaHawks?

Albert simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 31 May 2003 13:30:44 +1000

------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01C32778.D6C6FDF0

Justin,

Arkansas to florida... my US geography is not too bright. But I do know =
know where florida is :)

Teamwork no doubt will take the flightsim (especially in a combat =
flightsim) to a higher level. The guy from adelaide is someone whom I =
have already been flying constantly online for the past...4 years. =
Flying along side him in real time was very interesting to see his style =
of flying was so similar to mine. Since I could see his monitor next to =
me, I made a few casual remarks pointed at his monitor, "I got a contact =
my 2 o'clock (reach my hand over to point at his monitor) There!". Now =
that's something we cant do online hehehe.

We werent thinking much either. Largely due to Alcohol and fatigue, fly =
as much as we can and try to win this campaign ASAP. The guys will wake =
up and walk straight to the computer and take the mission up. Coffee was =
the supplement to dead with fatigue.

This kind of activities originally made me decided to make my pit =
modular and be able to breakdown to fit into a normal family sedan but =
at the sametime have a relatively mid level of fidelity. Something more =
than just the bare ABC pit. However, after rethinking. The logistic of =
moving the pit to a LAN that is worth taking the pit and all the =
computer hardware is remote (A single day LAN meet simply not worth the =
effort). I am starting to change my idea slight and thinking its better =
to make it more premenant fixture in my room. This will probably make =
the pit more "solid" and also speed up the process of thedesign because =
I dont have to try to come up with a way to make my F16 Hull breakapart =
to fit into the car :)=20

The consequence of the LAN meet is I am catching up with work now badly. =
:(

Al
Sydney, Oz

  ----- Original Message -----=20