[simpits-tech] Bendy MDF and Cheapo display (PICS)

James Hallows simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 30 May 2003 18:01:53 +0100

At 17:02 30/05/03 +0100, you wrote:
>On Fri, 30 May 2003, kelly Mclaren wrote:
>
> > Looks good Roy, do you plan on using them or they're just prototype?
> >

>I'm still 'playing' with this setup, the buttons are hooked temporarily
>into a keyboard encoder, the software will always be 'under development'
>and I'm still wary of the TV screen.

Roy - if you go down the LCD route, then it might be an idea to get a few
of us together who want to do this, and see if we can benefit from some
bulk purchasing. I don't know whether any saving would be offset though by
extra postage and packing to different people, but it might be an avenue to
explore.

Cheers

James