[simpits-tech] Bendy MDF and Cheapo display (PICS)

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 30 May 2003 17:41:05 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 30 May 2003, Frank Riedel wrote:

> Hi Roy !
> Do you have any pic of the heli cockpit ??
> (the orginale)

Heh... the seat, console and binnacle are 99% complete but unpainted.

The electronics, lamps and other 'stuff' is in seperate heaps both in the
workshop and at work.

I'm _just_ beginning to get around to bringing all the parts together,
delayed by my concerns about if I should continue with the TV, or go the
LCD route.

I have finally remembered to bring my digital camera home from the office,
so I'll take a pic or two tonight and post em.

Roy.