[simpits-tech] mounting 7 seg leds

Rod Dale simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 30 May 2003 19:52:53 +1000

Kevin,
I use those plug in sockets designed to accept ICs etc. I have been able to
get at least 5 displays onto one socket. It depends on the type and size of
display. These I solder onto printed circuit boards (breadboards), the ones
with lots of holes, designed for experimenters etc.
I then solder jumper wires around the place and connect up my leads for
Digits and Segments.
Have I lost you yet ?
I'll try and get a diagram uploaded.
Rod