[simpits-tech] Be it known....

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 29 May 2003 22:15:16 -0700 (PDT)

> Gene Buckle wrote:
> > THAT I REALLY F'ING HATE EARTHQUAKES.
> >

> > 8:52 PDT... unknown mag.
> >
> > Any idea how hard it is to call CQ when the stupid desk moves under
> > the
> > key? *sigh*
>
> Another one? This part of the world might be hot, wet, humid, and hot, but
> at least it's decided where it wants to be and doesn't try to go somewhere
> else ;)

It was reported as 3.7.  At least this one didn't leave me with a nervous
twitch for a week like the 5.7 one did.  That one proved to me that it was
possible for 600+ people to scramble out of a building in under 2 minutes.
It would've been fun to watch if I wasn't so busy trying to hold the
ground down. :)

g.