[simpits-tech] Parts trading

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 29 May 2003 09:32:28 EDT

I figure every so often, we can post some of our badly needed parts in case
someone out there has 'em.....Rather than buying a whole new item, I want a few
inexpensive pieces.....

Another man's trash...................Another man's treasure.

Anyone out there have broken Thrusmaster F-16 sticks?  I need some gears out
of them. F22 sticks are prob fine.  I wouldn't mind TQS parts as well.

While I am at it, I am game for inexpensive F-16 items -- panels, knobs,
epic, hagestoms etc. to dress up my Aimsworth MK1 pit .  Shoot me a direct e-mail
to inventmd@aol.com

Thanks,
John