[simpits-tech] 0/256/0 Phidget...

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 29 May 2003 08:46:08 +0300

matrix of 8x32 ???????? mine is 16x16 .

             Gene Buckle
             <geneb@deltasoft.
             Sent by:                  simpits-tech@simpits.org
             simpits-tech-admi                                          cc
             n@simpits.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [simpits-tech] 0/256/0
             05/28/2003 05:29          Phidget...
             PM

             Please respond to
             simpits-tech@simp
                  its.org

> 40 pin header ?
> mine do not have a 40 pin header, they have 2 rows of 20 headers on each
> side were you have to screw each wire separately.

Can you send me a picture of that?  I imagine I got the 40 pin header
since that what I asked for.  It will plug into my EPIC terminal board
with no wiring changes.  (the matrix was confirmed to be 8x32)

You having screw terminals on your board explains the incorrect hole
spacing for a 40 pin header on mine.  Either way it still kicks ass. :)