[simpits-tech] 0/256/0 Phidget...

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 28 May 2003 12:01:17 +0300

Do both of you have the 1.3.2 or 1.3.1 driver ?
since i installed the 1.3.2 driver i have no more BSOD's but I also don't
get any input, the devices are recognized but after that nothing

Ido

             "Chris Brace"
             <chris.brace@para
             dise.net.nz>                                               To
             Sent by:                  <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
             simpits-tech-admi                                          cc
             n@simpits.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [simpits-tech] 0/256/0
             05/28/2003 11:54          Phidget...
             AM

             Please respond to
             simpits-tech@simp
                  its.org

Hey Gene,
Looking forward to see'ing and hearing more about it.
Just finally got my 0/32/32 running with the LED's and encoders without
blue screen's and lockup's. My radio stack is now fully operational and
out on demo to a national flight school. Here's hoping!!!

Chris