[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Mike Williams.

Mike Williams simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 27 May 2003 21:27:07 -0500

  Jay, that would be great, nice of you to offer , and of course whenever
you get the chance,
I don't know that we need you to take the shield off, any topside
measurements would probably suffice, Chris would be great
if you could work this in.

Also, if you think about it, the throttle Arc cutout in the left sidewall,
the plate that arcs over it too, very scarce measurements on those.

  Thanks Much!