[simpits-tech] Keyboard encoders

Joseph Fagner simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 26 May 2003 17:26:14 -0500

Yeah, everything I've read thus far says it's pretty much the same engine of
the F-15.  Got to be something about the airframe or flight characteristics.

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org [mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]
On Behalf Of Gene Buckle
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2003 4:53 PM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: RE: [simpits-tech] Keyboard encoders

> "Aah - I think we're in different leagues ;) I won't have 13 gauges in the
> cockpit in total! :)"
>
> And that's exactly why single engines rule.

"Warning: Large opening detected.  Taking advantage."

Yep.  One little warning light that reads, "You're Screwed" when that
gaspy engine decides to cough all the fan blades out the back. :)

What I can't figure out is why F-16s seem to have so much trouble with
that engine.  AFAIK it's the same core as the engine in the F-15 series.

Maybe you've got a psychotic DEEC or something. :)