[simpits-tech] Keyboard encoders [virus checked]

Erwin Neyt simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 26 May 2003 22:48:48 +0200

Just a reference: I can easily send all F4 Data (about 2KB) 30 times per
sec over a TCP!! Channel (cheap 100Mbit network). That's 33 ms !

I will do UDP in the future, which is MUCH more faster, but streaming
over TCP is easier. :)

So you're ok, I guess (at least in Delphi :)

Erwin.