[simpits-tech] So who....

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 26 May 2003 15:20:04 +0000

That right there is a good plan. I won't be able to do the exact same thing,
but I'll figure something out.

As for a hard drive recovery company, as some people have suggested, I
simply dont have the ability to part with my system for that long, or the
money to pay for it. Every spare dollar I'm getting right now is going for
my PPL. If I don't get it before I leave for a month end of June, I've gotta
re-take the written, because that will expire while I'm gone. And I've
dinked with it enough now that I'm pretty much resigned to having lost it.
Bleh. Buttloads of work, but I just keep telling myself, I can make it even
better this time. Not bloody likely, but I can hope. Maybe I'll find a way
to make that Antenna housing with fewer poly's, that model was almost a meg
in Orbiter's mesh format. Just the little antenna housing! It was gorgeous,
though.... *sigh* But for the time being, I've gotta hunt down drivers for
all my hardware. I had to pull my NIC out just to see what it was, it's been
so long I couldn't remember. I knew it was 3/Com, after that... Anywho.

Learn from my mistakes!!

BACKUPS GOOOD.....
SCANDISK BAAAAD....
UNDO DISK GOOOD....