[simpits-tech] *sob*

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 26 May 2003 08:15:18 -0400

Pull the drive and send it to a hard drive recovery company.

There are companies that specialize in doing this and they have a good
success rate.  Don't dink with it any more and let the pros do it.

Chances are you will get most of your stuff back.  If you  keep messing with
it you will  get less if anything.

Look for them in the ads of computer mags or do a search on the web.

Marv