[simpits-tech] *sob*

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 26 May 2003 00:50:17 -0500

On Sunday 25 May 2003 11:31 pm, you wrote:
> >I'm pretty sure I uploaded those to the simpits.org website.  If not, I'm
> >sure have them still.  I hang on to images forever.
>
> Good deal, it gives me a starting point at least... And I think I should be
> able to find back my main reference site pretty easily. I've made that
> stupid model several times, once more really, really sucks, but I can do
> it. Those textures, though, man, I've never done anything near that quality
> before in my life. They were just gorgeous. And they took for-bloody-EVER.
> Bleh....
>
> Brian

	Ack, man, that is about as close to a tragedy as computing comes. :( That
Apollo is insanely gorgeous, awesome texture work particularly on the lower
area around the "United States" and the grills/vents. You can do it again
though!
	I feel for ya man, I've thought about a few times how bad it would be if I
lost my X-Plane Seneca panel. It's my crowning graphic achievement so far.
	What baffles me is what happened to your drive in the first place.

	-Matt Bailey