[simpits-tech] *sob*

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 26 May 2003 04:15:11 +0000

Well guys, thanks for the suggestions, some even seemed to almost work, but
it looks like my data has gone to the big hard drive in the sky.... *SOB*

http://www.me.mtu.edu/~bjsikkem/HiRes/ this is all that remains of over a
years worth of work.... and I've even lost all the websites where I got the
data from... Gene, you don't still have those Merc pictures you sent me, do
you? Of that mock-up hanging from the ceiling? I used those for some
texturing work.... *SOB* the textures.... my beautiful, beautiful
textures.... so many hours.... gone....

Anyway, thanks again for the help, guys. I think I'm gonna sit in a corner
and cry for a while....

Brian