[simpits-tech] Keyboard encoders

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 25 May 2003 12:59:12 +0300

you can find it in the on-line shop under the prototype section and the
documentation is :
http://www.phidgets.com/phidget-interfacekit/phidget-interfacekit_hardware.html

             James Hallows
             <nutty@flyfoxy.co
             Sent by:                  simpits-tech@simpits.org
             simpits-tech-admi                                          cc
             n@simpits.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [simpits-tech] Keyboard
             05/25/2003 01:33          encoders
             AM

             Please respond to
             simpits-tech@simp
                  its.org

>You do have the 0/256/0 that runs 256 switches in a matrix,  and costs
only
>80 Cdn ( as long as chester gets the drive to stop the BSOD's)

Aah I missed that one. I can't find any documentation on it on the site. I
presume what this does is to allow you to monitor when a switch is closed
or not, and therefore you'd still need to program output as you'd want it?
So it wouldn't therefore do the equivalent job of a keyboard encoder
module?

Cheers

James