[simpits-tech] Flash! Beagle's Name Found! w0Ot!

Joseph Fagner simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 24 May 2003 00:44:32 -0500

Now that is damn funny John.  For that little chuckle, take an attaboy out
of petty cash.

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org [mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]
On Behalf Of Inventmd@aol.com
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 7:51 PM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] Flash! Beagle's Name Found! w0Ot!

This is like the movie Roots.  Tracing the family tree!  I am amazed at the
info you @#$%@$% lucky guys with real airframes have gotten!

Me, on the other hand.....(heavy sigh)

I discovered that my airframe came from Home Depot, in Jupiter Florida, 1/2"

plywood section.  Before that, it was transported from a wood mill in east
Oregon.  I am trying to contact the original lumberjack that felled my tree.

Unfortunately, he was involved in a log-rolling accident and was
dishonorably
discharged from the Jacking union in 2001.

John