[simpits-tech] [digital-flight e_group] Fwd: FW: short quiz (fwd)

Mark Collins simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 23 May 2003 19:27:14 -0500

hehehe...I'd also say that shows why Anderson hires nothing but 4 year
olds...Opps...19 - 21 year olds...close enough!!!

Remember those add about the "average age of consultants"?  They were pretty
funny!

Gene...great test.  My answer to number 4 was "Take out the elephant and put
in the crocodiles!"