[simpits-tech] Flash! Beagle's Name Found! w0Ot!

Rod Dale simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 24 May 2003 08:32:14 +1000

I traced my F-111 cockpit back to Marshalls Timber Yard and Metal Land.
Only info I could get was a couple of invoices and receipts. Someone told
me it's possible that my F-111 actually started off as a tree in a State
Forest :-) No Buno for me neither :-)
Rod