[simpits-tech] OT: Tuscon AZ

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 8 May 2003 01:01:27 -0500

My Dad lives close to there (actually works in Tucson, lives outside Tucson I
believe). I lived right around there for about 5 months (and a few times to
visit Dad). The dry climate and desert is a bit of a relief from farm/tree
Indiana, not sure I prefer it to Indiana though.

My Dad works at Flight Safety in Tucson, Learjet center.......flight sim
wonderland. :)

	-Matt Bailey