[simpits-tech] How to hook up fans & lights??

James Hallows simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 07 May 2003 23:22:55 +0100

Also don't you need some sort of load on the PSU apart from the fans for it
to work? Or to be safe?
Again - no knowledge of electronics here ;)

Cheers

James

Do you use that outside a PC case Frank? If so, any issues like grounding