[simpits-tech] How to hook up fans & lights??

dphens simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 7 May 2003 11:25:45 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I though with the 120v stuff, it would save me having to provide a
power source - just plug it in and go. As I said, my knowledge of
electronics is limited, so the less wiring I have to do, the more likely I
am to live through building my pit! :-)

Also, with the backlighting, I wanted to be able adjust the intensity of the
light (dimming). Know if that would be possible with lights you mentioned?

I'll do some searching to see if I can find an easy and convenient way to
provide 12v power. If I can, then your recomendation would be feasible for
me.

Dave

<roy@flightlab.liv.ac.uk> wrote.