[simpits-tech] Coiled joystick extensions

Bubba simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 6 May 2003 19:58:30 -0500

Gene Buckle wrote:
> Make your own.  Get a 1" dowel and a heat gun.  Wrap the dowel and
> heat it
> up and then cool it down a couple of times.  Make sure you wrap it
> tight.

I'll give it a shot. Only problem might be finding suitable wire. I need at
least 7 conductors. Maybe an RJ45 patch cord? That might work very well,
actually. I can put the PS2 female I need on one end and leave the RJ45 on
the other, then put an RJ45 jack in the box I'm making to combine all the
inputs (radio, MP3 player, cell phone, radar detector, PTT). Thanks for the
idea.
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net